DOWNLOAD THE REPORT: MEXICO’S AEROSPACE & AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES 2017
Report developed by MB Services and Mexico Business Publishing for Fastener Fair Mexico.
Mexico is the quintessential manufacturing hub and companies across industries have leveraged the country’s advantages to minimize production costs and optimize profitability. Though not the only ones, three factors stand out as Mexico’s main competitive advantages: Its geographical position, free-trade agreements, and its a skilled labor and a young demographic structure.
All these advantages have attracted significant foreign direct investment (FDI) to Mexico ‘s industries, totaling over US$26.7 billion only in 2016 and more than US$464.7 billion between 1999 and 2016. The automotive and aerospace industries have been among the biggest beneficiaries of that investment.
- MEXICO OVERVIEW- The Quintessential Manufacturing Hub
- AEROSPACE IN MEXICO- Aerospace Pulse Beats Strongly in Mexico Despite Global Weakness
- A GROWING INDUSTRY - Thriving on the Ground, Reaching for the Skies
- TECHNOLOGY AND HUMAN CAPITAL - R&D Targeting Efficiency and Fuel Use Reduction
- THE SUPPLY CHAIN - Incentivize Foreign Suppliers or Strengthen Local SMEs?
- THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - Climbing the Ranks
- AMBITIOUS GOALS – Bolstering Competiveness to Reach 2020 Target
- A GLOBAL SUPPLIER BASE - Use Local Suppliers, Add Value
- DOING BUSINESS IN MEXICO - Foreigners Welcome but Beware the Challenges
Please fill out the following form to get direct Access to full report.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.