© Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd
Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd
No part of this website may be copied, reproduced, saved, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, publicly performed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, nor may it be linked to other websites without prior approval from Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd.
All contents of this website (text, artistic content, materials, graphics and files) are either owned by Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd, or by a third party under licence to Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd. The trademarks and logos on this Site are registered trademarks of Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd, and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written consent of Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd. Any unauthorised use of any material from this website will breach copyright laws and may also breach trademark laws and privacy laws.
Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the website without any prior notice.
Whilst all reasonable care has been used in creating this website, we make no warranty about it or its content or its performance. Therefore all obligations implied by statute or otherwise by law are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by the law. In particular (but without limitation) we do not guarantee that it will be error-free or that it is suitable for any particular purpose.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms, to the extent permitted by law, neither Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd nor any of its members or officers and employees or other representatives will be liable for damages or loss resulting from the use of this website or content found herein. This applies to damages or loss of any kind including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages for loss of data, income or profit or claims from third parties. We assume no responsibility and should not be liable for any viruses that may infect your computer equipment on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site.
Some links on our web pages lead to external websites. Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd does not exercise any control over the content of these web pages and is therefore not liable for the details or technical quality of these pages. Moreover, Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd takes no responsibility for the contents of websites that contain hyperlinks to our website. No external link on our website can be considered a recommendation by Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd.
These Terms are governed by and to be construed under English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The legal disclaimer is available English. In the event of any discrepancies between the different language versions, the English version shall apply.
If you would like further information on gaining permission to use material from this website, or for any further information on this disclaimer, please e-mail email@example.com
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in three ways: (1) from your input through our web forms, badge scanners, app forms and other mechanisms, (2) from third-party sources, and (3) through automated technologies.
Data You Provide To Us
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you depends on how you interact with us and the Service and may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, social media handle and phone number;
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints and similar security information;
- Other account or event registration and profile information, such as educational, employment and professional background, dietary and accessibility requirements, and photo;
- Payment information, such as credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us, including information that you send to customer support and messages, appointment inquiries and other information that you wish us to share with our exhibitors, visitors, partners and others; and/or
- Interests and communication preferences, including My Show/My Event matchmaking and event planning and networking choices and preferred language.
Data From Other Sources
We also may obtain personal information about you from our group companies and from other third parties, including:
Data From Service Use
Our Service may automatically collect information about how you and your device interact with the Service, including:
How We Use Your Information
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Process and fulfill a request, order, download or other transaction;
- Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
- Enhance and improve the Service and our other products and services and to develop new products, services and benefits;
- Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Service more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service and our other products and services;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to the Service and your interests;
- Provide you with promotional messages and other information about products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and third parties, such as exhibitors, sponsors and media partners;
- Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys as well as sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance; and/or
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Sharing of Your Information
Our Service Providers
Depending on the Service provided, we share personal information with:
We share your personal information with our affiliates and with exhibitors, sponsors, media partners, joint venture partners and other third parties, including entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or event manager, that wish to send you information about their products and services that may be of interest to you, as determined by your choices in managing your communications preferences and other settings. The Service may let you post and share personal information, comments, materials and other content. Any such contributions you disclose publicly may be collected and used by others, may be indexed by search engines, and might not be able to be removed. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
We will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
Your Communications Preferences
You can customize and manage your communications preferences and other settings when you register with the Service, by updating your account features and preferences, by using the ‘opt-out’ or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive, or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
The Service may allow registered users to directly access and review their account information and make corrections or updates at any time. Keeping such information up to date is solely the responsibility of the user. Registered users may also close their account directly through the Service or by contacting the Service’s customer support.
You may have the right under European and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to request free of charge:
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact address provided below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the Service to children under 13.
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Locations of Processing
Your personal information may be stored and processed in your region or another country where Reed Exhibitions affiliates and their service providers maintain servers and facilities, including Australia, Austria, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. We take steps, including through contracts, intended to ensure that the information continues to be protected wherever it is located in a manner consistent with the standards of protection required under applicable law.
Where personal information is transferred from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland to a country that has not received an adequacy decision by the European Commission, we rely on appropriate safeguards, such as the European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses and EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks, to transfer the data.
Grounds for Processing
When we collect from you any personal information within the scope of European data protection laws, we do so:
Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you may have the right to object to our processing.
The data protection representative for our businesses that are processing personal data within the scope of European data protection laws and located outside of the EEA and Switzerland is Reed Expositions France. You can contact the data protection officer of Reed Exhibitions Limited through the contact details provided above.